Monday 6 August 2012

Tuesday blues (20 days to find love)


I supposed to be at school this time...Doing my job, typing...writing... assembling..chatting.....Eating?Eating.. Nope..That was two weeks before =P..We ate a lot of kuih raya tester till the end..haha..Very good teacher right?haha ..and from all types of kuih raya testers, I only bought two types: samprit and oat...and the rest, I don't have money..


This is my place where I used to "bertapa"  before..Hahaha..In front of me, is Cikgu Ariza who always gave me the Nasi Goreng that she cooked..=).Besides her is cikgu Hasniah,who appoints me to become her tudung scanner..Her favourite sentences to me are.."Tudung cikgu jarang dak?"=) haha..so cute..The one who always tibai my hand when i was form 5, has become my best friend now..hihi..


Well, 20 days given to me to find love as a teacher had finished..So, now..it's up to me to choose this career or not for my future...Am i..suitable to become a teacher?



No comments: