Friday 19 October 2012

A last voice to remember..


I never expected that i still keep this video in my laptop till I opened and searched for it with a hope that i still able to hear and remember her voice..Allah..i'm afraid that i cannot remember her voice again...really..really afraid..

In this video,some of you might not understand what me and my grandma talked because we spoke in a very utagha slang but i'm sure you will understand her last question to me in this video..ehm..




It has been 2 days she left me and my family, Alhamdulilah, i have became much better but still, i can feel her everywhere in my house especially during Maghrib where i usually went to her room to close the windows,switch on the lamp and spray the ridsect ...

Yesterday, my mother asked me.." Dah bagi makan tok ka?"
I looked at her curiously and said, "Mak ni....kenapa?" 
We finally smiled to each other..Hehe...That is actually the cliche question that my mum will ask me about tok especially when she went out to school...

Tok dah xda mak..Tok dah xda..

Life must go on..I really hope that Allah will bring back the strength to me and my family especially to my sister who never stopped crying till now... We really need this strength to comfort my adik, Qilah who still in Sabah. She is the one who have spent the longest time with tok before she went to Sabah for study.

'The rain outside has stopped already, but the rain inside is raining heavily'

Tok..hope you happy there, tokkan dah xsakit dah..Tok xyah pakai inhaler warna-warni lagi..hehe.

P/S: Keep on....moving..Al-Ikhlas..

4 comments:

faqihah salleh said...



='(

Yuyu Zulaikha said...

tskkk :( sampai teriak pulak kami baca. hmm.. hampa ni.

semoga tok hang berada dalam golongan orang beriman & happy di sana :(

WAJAH CAHAYA said...

Bye2 tok :'(

Anonymous said...


"Semoga Allah membesarkan pahalamu dan membaikkan kesabaranmu dan mengampunkan bagi si matimu.”