Saturday 26 March 2011

March stories

Okay...Hi then..Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh....;-)

 Welcome to the new blog of Jane...hehee....Have to create new one because of some problems in previous blog..Huhuhu...Never mind...I think, i feel really2 good and maybe feel better when i conduct this blog..because!!!!!!It's new babe!!!!!! Very2 new and fresh...Nobody knows about it..I can even write whatever i want compared to the other one that also brings me a lot of restrictions...But it's still my lovely blog..It contained a lot of my stories,histories and memories.....Never mind, just forget about the past and ...LET'S START A NEW JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...stop shouting Jane...I begin my new blog with the stories that happened in March....In march...


 9/March is the day where the Anniversary of my sister and brother in law happened...hehe..almost 3 years they've married..Alhamdulillah...May Allah bless them and preserve their marriage until Jannah,Amin...



11/March is the retirement day of my abah....Poor abah..He did not have a job anymore..huhu..
Never mind abah,don't be sad..You still have me..hehehe...The tsunami in JAPAN also occured in this day...huh? What it means?huhu...The power of Allah,nobody knows right?


 12/March is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the beginning, nobody gives me a present but Alhamdulillah...Abah bought me something that i will never forget..huhu...Abang Effie also gave me a Secret Recipe cake..yum2!!!!and  Kak Effa,gave me a book ..Motivation book..hehe...Uuuu..Forgot to say thanks to my best friend Miss M for creating such a very nice card and another Cik M that gave me an antic thing..hehe..Thanks yea...I adore all of them;-).My roomates organized a surprise party for me!!!!!! hahahaha..Thanks wei...Giler ah best!!


Done..........Oh..My final examination will be around the corner..Insya Allah..Pray for me...Ups..Nobody knows about this blog yet right...Okay..I will pray to myself..;-)

No comments: